This session is for ITFM practitioners and leaders interested in either… 1) building accurate IT cost models for the first time, or 2) refining and improving existing cost models. Attendees will receive a thorough explanation of current best practices from the ground up, including:
- Establishing cost models and defining their value
- Capturing direct and indirect costs
- Indirect cost cross-allocation
- Iterating models to improve quality and accuracy
- Avoiding “precision traps” (simplicity vs. complexity)
- Introducing and defending new models
Download the presentation now by filling out the form on this page!